VEGAN AYURVEDIC GOLDEN MILK BARS
Vegan Ayurvedic Golden Milk Bars are a delicious and healthy treat inspired by the ancient Indian healing system of Ayurveda. Golden milk, also known as turmeric milk, is a popular Ayurvedic beverage known for its numerous health benefits. These bars combine the flavors and ingredients of golden milk into a convenient and tasty snack.
Here's a recipe to make Vegan Ayurvedic Golden Milk Bars:
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup nuts (such as almonds or cashews)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons RASA Golden Milk Powder
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of sea salt
- In a food processor, blend the dates, nuts, shredded coconut, almond butter, maple syrup (or agave nectar), golden milk powder, black pepper, and sea salt until a sticky paste forms.
- Line a baking dish or tray with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture to the dish and press it down evenly to create a compact layer.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Once the mixture has solidified, remove it from the refrigerator and cut it into bars or squares of your desired size.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes or powder, or dust with cinnamon, as desired
- Serve, Enjoy, Celebrate!
- Store the Vegan Ayurvedic Golden Milk Bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.