This product is currently sold out.
A gift for your every day, Nasya is a revered practice in Ayurveda. Is our nose not the gateway for Prana and a direct route to our Brain? For this reason, the health of our nasal passageway is of utmost important for our overall wellbeing, longevity and vitality. In the Vedic tradition, the nose is known to be connected to Muladhara Chakra (the root chakra), and when healthy can enhance our connection to Earth and our overall vitality and strength.
Nasya can be administered daily in cases where there is dryness and deep nourishment is needed or 2-3 times a week in rotation with Jala Neti (the nasal rinse).
Ingredients: sesame indicum (sesame) seed oil*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, bacopa monnieri (brahmi) oil*, scuttelaria baicalensis (skullcap) root oil*, santalum album (sandalwood) oil*, nardostachys jatamansi (spikenard) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) oil**, eucalyptus polybractea (eucalyptus) leaf oil*
- Soothes, protects and decongests the nasal passage
- Releases stress and tension in the head, and calms the mind
- Helps relieve excess mucous accumulation from the head
- Preventative for sinusitis and nasal congestion
- Decreases dark circles and fine lines around the eyes
- Improves the quality of the voice
- Strengthens the vision
Avoid If You
- have sinusitis
- have acute nasal pain
- have an open wound in the nostrils
To learn how, watch the video!
- Lie down on your back and tilt your head back over a pillow with your nostrils opening towards the sky. On a bed, you can also hang your head off the edge of the bed.
- Place 2–3 drops of nasya oil in each nostril if doing daily or 3-5 if doing weekly. Try to circle around the inside perimeter of the nostril
- Inhale deeply, massage around the nose and eyes and rest for a 1-2 minutes allowing the nasya oil to enter deeply.
Store in a cool, dry place. Best used within 1 year.
Caution: Discontinue use if any irritation to scalp or hair occurs.
*ORGANIC / **WILDCRAFTED / VEGAN