Gandusha Oil - Oral Rinse
This variant is currently sold out
Gandusha, or Oil-Pulling, is an ancient practice celebrated for its benefits for teeth and gums, digestion and immunity. This is medicine for your mouth! With its specially-formulated blend of Organic Ayurvedic Oils & Herbs, this may taste a little bitter, but that's simply the power of Turmeric & Neem at work purifying and strengthening. You won't want to go a morning without this ritual!
Well Beyond the Mouth!
- maintains a normal mouth pH and oral flora, keeping microbes, plaque, and decay out of the mouth and strengthening the teeth and their enamel.
- promotes overall sinus health, to help you breathe free and clear.
- brings moisture to the teeth, but also moisture to the rest of the body and the joints through the exoskeletal system.
- gives a gentle workout to the neck, jaw, and mandibles, keeping those areas free, relaxed and malleable.
- supports the body’s natural ability to remove toxins.
- keeps the skin hydrated and promotes an environment for the skin to be moisturized, especially in the area of the face.
- promotes digestive wellness, drawing out toxicity from the deeper tissues and the GI tract as a whole.
How to Do Oil Pulling? Watch the Video!
Take 1 tbsp into your mouth and swish, pull and twirl for 15-20 minutes. Spit out into the toilet or trash, and rinse the mouth with warm water. Follow with brushing if desired. Do not swallow the oil!
Our Gandusha Oil:
The most traditional oils used are sesame and coconut oil for their effective, antimicrobial properties.
For added benefit Rasa Ayurveda has our own uniquely-formulated blend, combining the power of Turmeric, Neem, Peppermint & Clove to truly cleanse and purify, while bringing a shine to your pearly whites!
Ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, sesame indicum (sesame) seed oil*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, mentha piperia (peppermint) leaf oil*, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, foeniculum vulgar (fennel) oil*, melia azadirachta (neem) seed oil*, curcuma longa (turmeric) oil*
Store in a cool, dry place. Best used within 6-8 months.
Caution: Discontinue use if any irritation to the oral cavity occurs.
*ORGANIC / **WILDCRAFTED / VEGAN